Reserve a room for your special event, rooms include tables, chairs, and clean-up. Make arrangements to come in add your own personal touch by decorating the room as you please. Room rentals are for four hours on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:30-5:30 pm.
Fee: $200 Resident/$275 Non-Resident
Refundable Security Deposit: $100
Extended room rentals hours 5:30-6:30pm, $50 Resident/ $100 Non-Resident per hour *based on availability
Hett Park/the Studio
Saturdays and Sundays from 1:30-5:00 pm.
Fee: $300 Resident/$475 Non-Resident
Refundable Security Deposit: $250
Extended room rentals hours 5:00-6:00pm, $50 Resident/ $100 Non-Resident per hour *based on availability
Policy and Procedure
1. All Berwyn Residents Are Eligible to participate in the rental program.
2. All renters must fill out an application
3. A valid driver's license or state I.D. is required to rent a facility or equipment.
4. All rental fees and deposits must be paid in FULL at the time rental application is processed. Partial payments will not be accepted. Checks will only be accepted if payment is made more than twenty one (21) days prior to reservation. Checks must have preprinted address that matches address of the driver's license or state I.D. No starter checks may be used for the deposit. No dates will be reserved until the application is processed.
5. All renters must be 18 years of age.
6. Rental applications must be processed at least ten days in advance for facility rentals and five days in advance for equipment rentals.
7. All rented facilities or equipment must be in reasonable condition after use, determination of the condition of the facility or equipment will be determined by the North Berwyn Park District. All renters agree to these terms by completing the application form for consideration of renting a facility or equipment from the North Berwyn Park District. Potential renters that do not agree to these terms should not submit a rental application.
8. The North Berwyn Park District reserves the right to deny any request for rental of a facility or equipment for reasons that may remain confidential. All park programs take precedence over any other event.
9. Rentals may be denied or cancelled at the discretion of the Executive Director without reason or explanation.
10. Any rules not specifically mentioned may be instituted at any time for the good of the North Berwyn Park District.