Registration and Office Hours
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
May 31: Closed
July 5: Closed
September 6: Closed
November 25 - 26: Closed
December 23 - 25: Closed
December 31: Closed
April 2: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
December 27 - 30: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
How to Register for a Program?
Use the Class Registration Form provided here.
Fill out your Class Registration Forms accurately.
Proof of residency is required (driver's license, state ID, utility bill) to qualify for resident fee.
Forms of payment accepted in person: Cash, checks, money orders, Discover, Visa and MasterCard.
Forms of payment accepted by mail: Checks, money orders.
Forms of payment accepted by phone: Discover, Visa and Mastercard.
Make checks or money order payable to North Berywn Park District on your Class Registration Form(s).
Bring or mail your Class Registration Form with payment to the Community Center. Please do not mail cash.
*There will be a minimum $25 fee for any non-sufficient funds(NSF) checks or returned auto debits.* Due to the current health situation, registration is accepted by phone only (708)749-4900.
Get on the Wait List
If a trip or program is full, you may request to be placed on a wait list. Once a space opens up, you will be contacted to register for the program. Note: Payment is not required to be placed on the wait list.
Save Your Programs
Nothing hurts a program more than waiting for the last minute to register. If class minimum has not been met by the registration deadline (one week prior to the first scheduled class), the program can/will be in jepardy of cancellation. The North Berwyn Park District reserves the right to postpone, cancel or alter class/program(s) for any reason.
Resident Priority Registration
Priority registration is given to Berwyn residents with proof of residency (driver's license, state ID, utility bill) the first two weeks of a registration session. Resident fees apply to Berwyn residents with proof of residency.
The North Park District strives to offer the best in recreational activities, events, and programs however we do recognize there may be times when you may not be satisfied. Please be aware of the following when requesting a refund/credit:
1. If a class has been cancelled due to low enrollment, registration fees will be refunded to you (please allow 2 weeks for processing) or credited to your household (your discretion).
2. A $5 processing fee will be charged if a refund/credit is requested prior to the "class register by" deadline (please allow 2 weeks for processing).
3. After the first session of any class, refunds/credits will be pro-rated and assessed a $5 processing fee (please allow 2 weeks for processing). Refunds/credits will not be issued after the second session of any class.
4. Programs such as; One Day Workshops, To Go Kits, Flea Markets & Special Events, do not qualify for refunds.
5. For Trips and Let's do Lunch, a refund will only be issued if a substitute can be found. Because the North Berwyn Park District pays for these tickets and reservations in advance, this policy is strictly enforced.
6. The North Berwyn Park District reserves the right to make final decisions on all refunds.
• Children will not be allowed to attend adult classes.
• Adults will only be allowed to watch children’s classes the first and last class meeting, with the consent of the instructor.